We are excited to see you soon!
You’ll notice that a few things have changed for your upcoming appointment and we want to make sure you know what to expect!
ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
- PLEASE ARRIVE A FEW MINUTES EARLY FOR CURBSIDE CHECK-IN! When you get to the office, you will notice signs in the parking lot that you can use to do the online required “Wellness Survey.” This will also let us know that you are at the office. PLEASE NOTE: “Wellness Survey” should be completed by a parent or legal guardian.
- To complete the survey, please take a picture of the QR Code on the signage with your phone and click the link, or visit the website listed. You can also visit CLICK HERE.
- We will be contacting you via the cell phone you have on file to let you know we are ready for your appointment.
- Please make sure the patient is wearing a face mask.
- A team member will greet the patient at the door, take their temperature and escort them to their appointment.
- We ask that ONLY THE PATIENT come into the office, due to state guidelines.
- In fact, our waiting area is closed per state recommendation.
- The patient will be brought into the office and asked to sanitize their hands and rinse with a hydrogen peroxide solution.
- At the conclusion of the appointment, we will contact you to schedule your next appointment. You will also receive a summary of the visit.
Our commitment to the health and safety of patients is our top priority. We are following the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) in addition to other health institutions on infection control. The team at AO has participated in educational webinars for training and we have the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). We thank you in advance for your patience with re-scheduling missed appointments, restricted entry to our clinic for non-patients as well as other mandated measures we have implemented.
Please understand that these new steps are new steps for us as well, and things may move a bit slower at first. We will work hard to see you as soon as we can, but these changes will limit how many people we can see and which procedures are done at which time.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time! Again, the safety of our patients and our quality of care are at the top of our list.