Second annual event will take place Wednesday, July 24
The businesses at Hickory Creek Plaza are excited to announce the second annual Ladies Night on Wednesday, July 24. The event will be held from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. at Hickory Creek Plaza, located at 1800 – 1888 E. Lincoln Highway in New Lenox, across from Lincoln-Way Central High School.
The evening will be filled with fun events, giveaways, exclusive deals, refreshments and raffles prizes for all attendees — including a Grand Raffle Prize.
Punch cards with a list of participating businesses will be available, and completed cards will be gathered at the end of the evening for entry into the Grand Raffle Prize drawing — which includes a full adult Invisalign® treatment courtesy of Associated Orthodontists, plus a mixture of goods, services and gift cards from the participating businesses listed below.
Participating Businesses and Events:
- Bella Fiori Flower Shop – “Pick a Posy” for up to 30% off, free tea tasting featuring new Bella Fiori Gourmet teas, plus buy a Lampe Berger Fragrance Lampe and get 50% off any fuel, OR buy two bottles of Lampe Berger fuel and get the third bottle half off.
- Oy’s Thai Cuisine – Free egg roll or pot sticker and drawings for $10 gift cards
- Cornerstone Jewelry – Free jar of jewelry cleaner
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe – $1 off smoothie
- Associated Orthodontists – Wine tasting with souvenir glass, Invisalign®scans and $500 off treatment specials
- Moody Blues Jean Boutique – Sangria and free entry into $100 gift card raffle with any $20 purchase.
- Nancy’s Pizza – Appetizers
- Charles Morris Salon – Event information to come
- CPR Cell Phone Repair– $10.00 off cell phone repair
- H&R Block – Appetizers, free tote bags, pocket calendars, pens and tax information
The New Lenox Chamber of Commerce and participating business will be posting information about the event on their social media pages and respective websites. Be sure to follow them for up-to-date information on Ladies Night events, promotions and giveaways.
If you have questions, or are interested to participating, please contact Julie Gardner with Associated Orthodontists at firstname.lastname@example.org 815-584-6686